Loveland Schools Foundation PSAT/SAT Review Course registration open
Posted Tuesday, September 3, 2013
The Loveland Schools Foundation PSAT/SAT Review Course for tenth and eleventh grade students desiring to improve their PSAT scores is open for registration.
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9
Loveland High School, Rooms 347 and 357
$80 – Cost includes three instruction dates and McGraw-Hill’s PSAT/NMSQT workbook
Classes will include:
• Sample test questions – practice and review
• Math and Language Arts review and practice essay
• Vocabulary and sentence completion practice
• Test taking techniques/tips and how to minimize test anxiety
Detailed registration information is available on the attached downloadable form.
Contact course instructors, Mr. Larry Hutzel at Hutzella@lovelandschools.org or Mrs. Julie Powers at Powersju@lovelandschools.org, with any questions.