Loveland foundation awards teacher grants
Posted Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Loveland Schools Foundation has awarded grants to eight teachers in the Loveland City School District for the 2012-2013 school year. Competitive grants are awarded for the support of proposals which may include, but are not limited to requests for conferences, seminars, academic classroom projects, supplementary texts and other reading materials, supplies, equipment, outside speakers’ honoraria or other expenses incurred to reach a stated goal. Grants are awarded for projects which cannot be funded through the normal budgetary channel.
Following are this year’s recipients:
Since 2001, the Foundation has awarded 92 grants totaling more than $27,500.00.
- Trisha Kniskern – LECC – iPad with Wi-Fi
- Mary Frees – LES – Equipment for the Multihandicapped Classroom
- Heidi Weber – LES – iPad
- John Waple – LIS – Kindle Fire with Amazon Plus Membership
- Dolly Konz – LIS – Ziggi USB Document Camera
- Jennifer Kirby – LIS – Ziggi USB Document Camera
- Laura Holtkamp – LIS – Luna Interactive Projection Camera
- Kelley Coldiron – LIS – Wireless Presenter and Wireless Microphone System
Join with faculty, administration, alumni and community businesses to support the academics of the Loveland City School District. Become a member of the Loveland Schools Foundation. Send your tax deductible gift to Loveland Schools Foundation, 757 S. Lebanon Road, Loveland Ohio 45140.