Loveland Schools Foundation
Our Vision is to promote, serve and support the academic, artistic, cultural, scientific, and service projects of the Loveland City School District.
Established in 2000, the Loveland Schools Foundation is a non-profit 501 © (3) organization established to garner income to supplement the school district’s budget with the purchase of materials that are not included in the regular school budget but are important to individual faculty for the better learning of Loveland’s students.
Believing that a good education provides for better workplace personnel, the Foundation envisions working with teachers, administrators, parents, local community leaders and businesses to form a stronger bond and interest in the Loveland City Schools.
Loveland Schools Foundation Board
The board of the Loveland Schools Foundation:
- Curg Shields, Chairman, Loveland Class of 1956
- Linda Slusher, Executive Director, Loveland Class of 1960
- Carol Hutchcraft, Member, Loveland Class of 1965
- Colette Ledford, Member, Loveland Class of 1975
- Janet Rich, Member, Loveland Class of 1971
- Mollie Emerick, Member, Loveland Class of 1997
- LaDonna Stouder, Member, Loveland Class of 1981
- Dr. R. Gregg Tracy, Member, Loveland Class of 1968
- Ex-officio Member: Michael B. Shannon, M.D., Class of 1967
- Ex-officio Member: Mike Broadwater, Superintendent
March 14, 2023
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
Corner of W. Loveland Ave and Lebanon Rd.
September 16, 2023
Distinguished Alumni Banquet