Your new student enrollment starts here, where we will assist you through the entire process.
We can’t wait for you to join the Tiger Family! We love our school district and want to do whatever we can to ensure that you feel the same way. If there is anything we can do throughout this process to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Preschool registration is NOT completed online. Do not register for preschool using Final Forms.
Registration for grades 1-12 for the 2022-23 academic year will begin in May, 2022.
How To Enroll
Documents listed below are required to complete registration. You may upload these directly or contact Tana Dykes to schedule an appointment - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proofs of Residency (closing statement OR lease AND utility invoice)
- Required affidavits will be available for signature and notary, if applicable
- Parent/guardian driver’s license
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Special education paperwork, if applicable
- Immunization Record
You will also be asked to complete and sign a Request of Records form that will be sent to your child’s former school (if applicable).
Once your enrollment is complete and processed (usually within 24 hours), we will contact your child's school so that your child can start school. (Note that most new students start classes within 48 hours of beginning the enrollment process.)
Your child’s forms must be completed before his or her first day of school. These forms are to be completed online from your parent Final Forms account.
- These forms must be completed in order for your child to begin school and then each year thereafter.
- These forms are used to contact you in the event your child has an emergency during the school day.
- These forms are also the only current way for us to keep you updated with our Emergency Notification System in the event of a school closing or delay.
- If you should have an address, phone, or custody change, please be sure to update your personal information on your child’s contact information form throughout the school year
If you need assistance with registration or your Final Forms account, please contact our District Registrar, Tana Dykes.
Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the kindergarten curriculum?
Do kindergarten students get recess?
How do I know if my child is ready for kindergarten?
How does busing work at LECC?
What are the AM and PM times?
Will kindergarteners eat lunch at school?
Will the full-day students have a different curriculum from that in the half-day program?