We are excited to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make your transition as easy as possible.
New to the district?
Your new student enrollment starts here, where we will assist you through the entire process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact our Registrar, Lou Ann Downey, at (513) 774-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps in the enrollment process:
1. Click here
to begin the online enrollment process. This should take about 10-15 minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, you will receive an email confirmation that includes a link to an appointment scheduler.
3. Attend your enrollment appointment in our welcome center located at 757 S. Lebanon Road, Loveland, OH 45140. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment:
• Original birth certificate
• Proofs of residency (closing statement OR lease AND utility invoice)
• Required affidavits will be available for signature and notary, if applicable
• Parent/guardian driver’s license
• Custody papers, if applicable
• Special education paperwork, if applicable
4. You will also be asked to complete and sign a Request of Records form that will be sent to your child’s former school (if applicable). Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5. We will provide you with a Tiger welcome packet with all of your necessary information. Once your enrollment is complete and processed (usually within 24 hours), we will contact your child's school so that your child can start school. (Note that most new students start classes within 48 hours of beginning the enrollment process.)
6. Your child’s Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) form must be completed before his or her first day of school. This form is to be completed online from your parent portal account.
• This form must be completed in order for your child to begin school and then each year thereafter.
• The EMA form is used to contact you in the event your child has an emergency during the school day.
• This form is also the only current way for us to keep you updated with our Emergency Notification System in the event of a school closing or delay.
• If you should have an address, phone or custody change, please be sure to update your personal information on your child’s EMA form throughout the school year.
We can’t wait for you to join the Tiger Family! We love our school district and want to do whatever we can to ensure that you feel the same way. If there is anything we can do throughout this process to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.