Your response requested: Community Technology Meeting
Thank you for working as a partner with the Loveland City School District in the education of your student. As we strive to make improvements on the service we provide to all of the students in the district, we ask that you join us at an upcoming Community Technology Meeting:
• 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21
• Loveland Intermediate School/Loveland Middle School Media Center
Participants will be involved in small-group discussion to provide the district feedback on the following areas:
• What technology based learning equipment or resources does the district currently utilize that you like?
• What improvements would you like to see the district make to current practices?
• What direction do you believe the district should go?
• What advancements are needed?
In addition, Loveland teachers will present the innovative ways technology is being used to strengthen learning opportunities for students at all levels in the district.
Please RSVP to Julie Dunn (email@example.com) to confirm your attendance.
Again, thank you for all you do; we look forward to hearing from you.