Loveland High School (LHS) salutes the seven student-athletes who committed to advance their educational and athletic careers to the next level during the LHS Athletic Spring Signing Day Wednesday, April 11, at the LHS Gym. Students were surrounded by family members, coaches and friends as they announced their intentions.
“It is an emotional experience for all involved,” said Loveland Interim Athletic Director Brian Conatser. “This is a moment many of these students have been working toward nearly their entire tenure as students, and these are the people who have cheered them on each step of the way. We are incredibly proud of what they have accomplished, and we wish them all the best.”
The student-athletes who signed at the event included:
• Adam Clark – Men's Lacrosse,Cleveland State University
• Tanner Miller – Volleyball, Thomas More College
• Morgan Naber – Women's Lacrosse, Kent State University
• Paige Naber – Women's Lacrosse, Mount St. Joseph University
• Abbie Puchta – Women's Lacrosse, Marietta College
• Cade Spikes – Baseball, North Greenville University
• Lindy Walker – Women's Lacrosse, Transylvania University
Photo caption: Loveland High School Seniors who participated in the April 11 Athletic Signing Day included (L to R) Cade Spikes, Paige Naber, Lindy Walker, Morgan Naber, Abbie Puchta, Tanner Miller, and Adam Clark.