It's time for the LEPTA's Second Annual Walk-A-Thon Fundraiser! The LEPTA goal this year is to raise $40,000 which will be used to support our students with great programs like COSI on Wheels, Author Visits and Assemblies, and Science Day. Each student also goes on a PTA sponsored field trip that includes both admission and transportation fees. You can visit the LEPTA Walk-A-Thon website to see a complete list of sponsors, donate using a credit card and volunteer! Contact Amy Friday (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Thank you for supporting the Walk-A-Thon!
PLEASE NOTE: Packets are due Friday, October 2
Loveland Elementary School (LES)
• LES 3rd Grade – 8:40 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 8
• LES 4th Grade – 8:40 a.m. Friday, Oct. 9
Loveland Early Childhood Center (LECC)
• LECC K AM – 11:10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 9
• LECC K PM – 3:10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 9
• LECC 1st Grade – 2:40 p.m. Friday, Oct. 9
Loveland Primary School (LPS)
• LPS 1st Grade – 8:40 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14
• LPS 2nd Grade – 8:40 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 15
Photo caption: In 2014 LECC, LPS and LES students walked a combined total of 710 miles for Walk-A-Thon fundraiser; the LEPTA raised $45,000 to fund learning opportunities for Loveland students