Celebrating creative writing – Loveland style!
We congratulate all of the students selected as winners for the 2015 Loveland Poetry Contest. Each student had the opportunity to read their work to the crowd gathered for the annual Loveland Area Chamber of Commerce Valentine’s Day Breakfast Friday, Feb. 13, at the Oasis. Superintendent Chad Hilliker presented each winner with a special certificate. The 2015 winners are as follows:
• Preschool & Kindergarten – Ellie Orth, Loveland Early Childhood Center
• First & Second Grade – Lana Carpenter, Loveland Primary School
• Third & Fourth Grade – Kamryn Grisel, St Columban
• Fifth & Sixth Grade – Emily Strong, Loveland Intermediate School
• Seventh & Eighth Grade – Lexi Duff and Luke Black, Loveland Middle School
Photo caption: Winning students stand with the winning artwork at the annual Loveland Area Chamber of Commerce 2015 Valentine’s Day Breakfast.