Tiger student-athletes give back
Our fall sports teams, coaches and student-athletes will participate in the annual Back to School Service Project to collect school supply items to support local organizations working to fill the backpacks of students and families in our local area who are in need of assistance.
Please see the list of items needed below. We have split the items by programs so we have a wide variety of school supplies to donate. There is no set number of what people should donate, we just ask Tigers affiliated with the sports programs give at least one item on the list.
Please drop off all school supply donations to the boxes in the Loveland High School Athletic Office hallway by noon Friday, Aug. 7.
Back to School Service Project:
• Football – Crayons
• Boys Soccer – Pocket Folders (in any variety of colors)
• Girls Soccer – Packs of Pencils and Pens
• Volleyball – Packs of Colored Pencils
• Girls Tennis – Single Subject Spiral Notebooks (in a variety of colors)
• Boys Golf – Thin Marker Packs
• Girls Golf – Wide Marker Packs
• Cross Country – Glue Stick Packs
• Cheer – Kid Scissors
All teams can also help by donating sandwich bags, Kleenex and/or Clorox wipes.
Again, thank you for your support in this Back to School Service Project to support our local community and students in need!
My Best and Go Tigers,
District Director of Student Athletics