Loveland City School District Board elects new officers, sets 2015 calendar
The Loveland Board of Education convened for the annual Organizational Meeting Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2015, to elect new officers and establish the 2015 meeting calendar.
The Board established 2015 leadership, electing Art Jarvis as president, and Dave Blumberg as vice president. In addition, in order to provide effective communication between the Loveland City School District Board of Education, the district administration, and the public at large, the Board of Education appointed the following Board of Education members as committee representatives for the 2015 calendar year:
• Facilities Committee: Art Jarvis and Linda Pennington
• Finance Committee: Art Jarvis and Dave Blumberg
• Curriculum Committee: Linda Pennington and Michele Pettit
• Policy Committee: Kathy Lorenz and Dave Blumberg
The Loveland Board of Education voted to conduct regular monthly business meetings for Calendar Year 2015 on the third Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noted* at 6 p.m. in the Media Center of the Loveland Intermediate School. Additional meetings during the month shall be designated by the Board of Education at a time and place properly announced.
• January 27 (Fourth Tuesday)
• February 17
• March 24 (Fourth Tuesday)
• April 21
• May 19
• June 25 (Fourth Thursday)
• August 18
• September 15
• October 20
• November 17
* No regular meetings are scheduled for July or December.
The Loveland Board of Education voted to conduct other regular monthly meetings primarily as work sessions for Calendar Year 2015 on the first Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noted* on the following dates at 6 p.m. in the Loveland Board of Education office:
• February 3
• March 3
• May 5
• June 2
• August 4
• September 1
• October 6
• November 5 (First Thursday)
*No work session is scheduled for July or December.