LMS students selected for Honor Band!
The Loveland City School District congratulates the following Loveland Middle School students for being selected as part of the 2015-16 Ohio Music Educators Association District 14 Junior High School Honor Band!
“Mrs. Melissa Dennedy and I are very proud of these fine young musicians,” said Chris Huening, LMS music teacher. “They are not only incredibly talented, but are also hard workers who will continue to achieve great things. It is always great to be a part of such a fantastic music program. It's amazing to look at the results and see that of the 24 middle schools represented, only four have more students involved than we do here at Loveland.”
The OMEA District 14 Junior High Honor Band members from Loveland include:
• Declan Fuchs - 8th chair clarinet
• Jack Ellis - 1st chair tuba
• Weston Manske - 5th chair alto saxophone
• Caleb Herbon - 8th chair trumpet
• Ella Kiley - 6th chair clarinet
• Jack Armstrong - 1st chair trombone
• Jack Portune - 7th chair percussion
• Jett Stevens - 8th chair percussion
Photo caption (L to R): Jett Stevens, Jack Portune, Jack Armstrong, Weston Manske, Caleb Herbon, Jack Ellis, Declan Fuchs, Ella Kiley