The Loveland City School District’s Board of Education is in the process of searching for a new school superintendent. The vacancy is the result of the resignation of Chad Hilliker
that was effective on July 31, 2017. At that time, Dr. Amy Crouse took over as interim superintendent
for the district, and she continues to lead in that capacity. The Ohio School Boards Association (OSBA) is assisting the Board with the search, and in October conducted community and staff listening sessions.
The Board of Education in conjunction with OSBA has established the following timeline for the search:
• December 1, 2017 - Officially launch search
• January 29, 2018 - Closing date for applications
• February 2018 - Board of Education interviews
• March 2018 - Board takes official action to employ
• August 1, 2018 - New superintendent begins official duties
The district will release any additional details as they become available.