We are excited to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make your transition as easy as possible.
New to the district?
Your new student enrollment starts here where we will assist you through the entire process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact Central Registrar Lou Ann Downey at (513) 774-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps in the enrollment process:
1. Click here to begin the online enrollment process. This should take about five minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, please call our Central Registrar, Lou Ann Downey at 513-774-6223 to make an appointment to drop off your child’s required documentation (see below).
3. Attend your enrollment appointment in our Welcome Center located at 757 S. Lebanon Rd, Loveland, OH 45140. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment:
• Original birth certificate
• Proofs of Residency (closing statement OR lease AND utility invoice)
• Required affidavits will be available for signature and notary• Parent/Guardian driver’s license
• Custody papers, if applicable
• Special Education paperwork, if applicable
• Guidance Form for grades K-8 available for completion in the Welcome Center
4. You will also be asked to complete and sign a Request of Records form that will be sent to your child’s former school (if applicable). Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5. We will provide you with a Tiger Welcome Packet with all of your necessary information. Once your enrollment is complete and processed your child will start school within 48 hours.
We can’t wait for you to join the Tiger Family! We love our school district and want to do whatever we can to ensure that you feel the same way. If there is anything we can do throughout this process to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.