The Loveland Athletic Boosters is a non-profit organization composed of adult volunteers. The primary purpose of the boosters is to generate income to supplement the Athletic Department’s budget. Money is raised by running concessions, fundraising and through booster membership dues.
The Loveland Athletic Boosters are involved in numerous activities. The boosters directly support the following programs to promote school spirit and enthusiasm:
- Tiger Clawset – Loveland spirit wear and spirit Items
- Meet the Team nights and awards nights for all three sport seasons
- FAVC Championships shirts and athletic awards
- Senior Nights for all varsity sports
- Homecoming parade and celebration
- Food and lodging for athletes at state tournaments
- Coaches’ shirts and coaches’ appreciation dinner
- The Loveland Athletic Boosters contribute to the cost of camps, clinics and tournaments. The Boosters also make numerous purchases and donations of equipment to the Athletic Department.
Support our student athletes and Loveland’s athletic programs through your financial and active participation in Loveland Athletic Boosters. The Athletic Boosters meet the first Monday of each month in the high school cafeteria at 7 p.m.