Loveland City School District covers more than 15 miles and overlaps three counties—Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren. The district surrounds the City of Loveland and reaches into Symmes, Goshen, Hamilton, and Miami Townships. Loveland Schools serves a population of 50,000 residents, including the City of Loveland.
If you are interested in moving into the Loveland City School District, please verify that the residence is within the district boundaries. There are many homes that have a Loveland mailing address that are not in the Loveland City School District. The Ohio Department of Taxation’s School District Tax Finder provides the school district of residence based on the home’s address.
Auditors for each county served by the district (Hamilton, Warren, and Clermont) also have websites that can verify school district of residence based on an address.
Loveland Schools’ current student enrollment is around 4,800 and continues to grow as agricultural land is converted into upscale residential property.
Loveland has six schools aligned by grade level:
- Loveland Early Childhood Center (preschool, kindergarten, six first-grade classrooms)
- Loveland Primary School (grades 1 and 2)
- Loveland Elementary School (grades 3 and 4)
- Loveland Intermediate School (grades 5 and 6)
- Loveland Middle School (grades 7 and 8)
- Loveland High School (grades 9-12)
Click here for a district map.